Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zaki5
Noob
Noob
zaki5

Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!) Empty
PostSubject: Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!)   Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am

Hey!Sorry my previous topicbut i do not knew how to delete theme! I think i make a BARROWS guide! How to start:
1st. Get 40 Def, 80 Att, 60 str,60 Prayer <----(or better)
2nd.Buying full rune, and good weap(I use statius warhammer)[u need 2 restore pot and super(att,def,str)pot].and sharks,and spade.
3rd.Teleport Barrows-->Spellbook and click the minigame(like 'w') and after click the Barrows!
4th.When u in Barrows try dig with spade here:Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!) 123456btk
1:Dharok
2:Verac
3:Ahrim
4:Guthan
5:Karil
6:Toragh
5th.When u dig the spade U'll in the ancient monsters place.click the sarcophagus:
Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!) Sacrophagus
6th.You need to kill all Barrows brothers, but only one from them.
7th.When you kill all monsters,go to the chest and gain reward:Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!) Reward

other: Guthan=HP,Ahrim=mage,Karil=ranged,Dharok=def(and when u have a bit of HP u can hit 100+),Verac(pierces it the prot. from meele),Toragh=hmm i dunno but looks not bad.. Very Happy

Thanx 4 reading! Have fun! Leave comment Wink I hope you enjoyed! Smile
Back to top Go down

Barrows guide(how to gain reward-->ORIGINAL!)
Page 1 of 1