Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
єxоdіаѕ
Ехоdіаѕ – тен еріс аdміи!

We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape! Empty
PostSubject: We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!   We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I have JUST REMOVED the one thing that connected us to DonkieScape, our old forum background! I thought that, since we DID NOT OWN THAT PICTURE, we would not have any rights to it, so i made one for us. I will make better ones later.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers

PostSubject: Re: We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!   We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am

Ive decided Im going to change the background again because I cannot find my text. However It will be a black background. Im doing so because the background is to bright.
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
єxоdіаѕ

PostSubject: Re: We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!   We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

I was about to change it.... I was about to add buttons instead of text lmao..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!   We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are Now 100% Unique From DonkieScape!
Page 1 of 1