Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

When To Take Action (For Players)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
єxоdіаѕ
Ехоdіаѕ – тен еріс аdміи!
Ехоdіаѕ – тен еріс аdміи!

When To Take Action (For Players) Empty
PostSubject: When To Take Action (For Players)   When To Take Action (For Players) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I have compiled a list of "When To Take Action" for players of MarsScape.
The Admins and Mods of MarsScape have a list of these, and their own lists at ease of access.

Players SHOULD report a player to a staff member INGAME When:
- The player is suspicious of another player breaking ANY RULES AT ANY GIVEN TIME
- The player has a screenshot of another player using vulgar language [words such as fuck, ass, shit, bitch, ect...] PLEASE NOTE. STAFF MEMBERS ARE AN EXCEPTION UNLESS THEY ARE FLAMING ANOTHER PLAYER WITH VULGARITY!

Players SHOULD use the "Report A Player" Forum When:
- The player has SOLID UNEDITED PROOF of his case.
- The player is 100% sure that the player has duplicated or cheated in the game [Mariosun will PERSONALLY check the log and player file of that player to make sure. If it is wrong, you will receive a BLACK MARK! 3 Black Marks and you will NOT BE ALLOWED TO use the Report A Player forum
Here is an example
My forum name is єxоdіаѕ
If i get a Black Mark
My name will then turn to this:
єxоdіаѕ Ѣм ₁
Yes, I know the BM sign looks cool, but it IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT! You will lose very much MOST of your privileges for a MONTH!
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: When To Take Action (For Players)   When To Take Action (For Players) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 am

i dont want a black mark :9
Back to top Go down
Why Defence
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Why Defence

PostSubject: Re: When To Take Action (For Players)   When To Take Action (For Players) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 pm

great idea;)

~Why Defence
Back to top Go down
zaki5
Noob
Noob
zaki5

PostSubject: Re: When To Take Action (For Players)   When To Take Action (For Players) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 am

nice topic and yes we need black mark to catch the dupers.. 5* great topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When To Take Action (For Players)   When To Take Action (For Players) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When To Take Action (For Players)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mars-Scape :: Announcements-
Jump to: