Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)

Go down 
+3
Chargers
Mariosun
KiwiMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

Location : New Zealand, behind a kiwi fruit bush, beside a Kiwi bird sanctuary.

2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Empty
PostSubject: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Tell me what you think:
2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) OptimusPrimeSiggy

2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Jetpackthingsiggy
Back to top Go down
Mariosun
Mariosun the owner
Mariosun the owner
Mariosun

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Sweet man
Back to top Go down
https://mars-scape.forumotion.com
Chargers
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:52 am

very nice.
the transformers one is amazing. 9/10

the toad one, now thats just smexy! 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
radzen
radzen

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 am

ITS AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks guys Smile
I think my best work ever..
Back to top Go down
Fxuxcxk

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 am

Wow thats amazing .
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Ill make more when I get my computer back.
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am

Did you find those pic's and wright your name on it or did you make the background and everything?
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 pm

★lew the man★ wrote:
Did you find those pic's and wright your name on it or did you make the background and everything?
]no... I hand drew it all using crayons..
99.9 percent of anyone who does GFX and makes siggys will find a decent render (eg: the transformers and toad) and then they make the rest themselves, make it look nice and sexy.
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm

how the fuck did you make the epic thing with a little crayon
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:36 pm

★lew the man★ wrote:
how the fuck did you make the epic thing with a little crayon
I gave the crayon sex and then it obeyed to my every command.
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 am

How would the crayon work with holes in it and wouldn't you blend the colour with white stuff?
Back to top Go down
Die Bitch
Noob
Noob
Die Bitch

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 am

LOL he first took lessons from Bob Ross then he understood the ways of Cray-on. he had to find the chosen crayon who was in fact, a small half crayon living in the Thire, the half crayon then started his journey to throw the overpowerful, and corrupt pencil lead into the firey depths of Mount Shroom. This mountain was in fact gaurded by Toad, who was the oppresive communist overlord of all other mushrooms. he had suffered years of captivity under the pimps Mario and Luigi and when he escaped, doom was upon the land. It was only after the half crayons told their harrowing tale to the Auto-bots, in a small town called Smivendell, that the Auto-bots agreed to assist them in their quest. The journey lasted years, and after throwing the lead into the Fire of Mount Shroom, The half crayon hit puberty. along with his raging hormones, he started to be attracted to everyone. not just the opposite sex. this is what cause Kiwi to have sex with the crayon. the crayon, once properly seduced, then would take orders from Kiwi, allowing kiwi to become one of the mosst successful GFXers on MS.

EnD oF StOrY BiTcHeS
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Die Bitch wrote:
LOL he first took lessons from Bob Ross then he understood the ways of Cray-on. he had to find the chosen crayon who was in fact, a small half crayon living in the Thire, the half crayon then started his journey to throw the overpowerful, and corrupt pencil lead into the firey depths of Mount Shroom. This mountain was in fact gaurded by Toad, who was the oppresive communist overlord of all other mushrooms. he had suffered years of captivity under the pimps Mario and Luigi and when he escaped, doom was upon the land. It was only after the half crayons told their harrowing tale to the Auto-bots, in a small town called Smivendell, that the Auto-bots agreed to assist them in their quest. The journey lasted years, and after throwing the lead into the Fire of Mount Shroom, The half crayon hit puberty. along with his raging hormones, he started to be attracted to everyone. not just the opposite sex. this is what cause Kiwi to have sex with the crayon. the crayon, once properly seduced, then would take orders from Kiwi, allowing kiwi to become one of the mosst successful GFXers on MS.

EnD oF StOrY BiTcHeS
Honestly what the fuck lol..
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 am

still haven't answerd by question how could you draw witch a crayon with holes in it and white goo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)   2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Latest Signatures (made by me and for me)
Page 1 of 1