Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

Read Very Important!

Go down 
+6
H4x 4 Life2
Die Bitch
maskftw
KiwiMan
Why Defence
★lew the man★
10 posters
AuthorMessage
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

Read Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 am

As You May Know Mars-Scape will never ever be up again, chargerz and his friend are making a 525 server, And we would like the mars-scape community to Join!

it Will be up tomorow (Saturday 22nd August) please add the emails below for more information if you want to know more!

{EDIT FROM CHARGERZ} http://runedeath.mybbnew.com it's not official but it's a great server the 525 isn't out yet so play runeldeath and add my msn.

chargerz: jiks_yeah@hotmail.com
me: lewisthegreat2009@hotmail.co.uk

(im going to be important on this server aswell as im gonna get all the important information)

DONT LEAVE MARS-SCAPE YET AS YOU MAY NEVER FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NEW FANTASTIC SERVER!

just got "furthur information" mario is proberlly gonna put mars-scape back up, but its not guaranteed he will, but its very likely its gonna happen!

so if it does go up, you will have a selection of the 525 server and mars-scape Smile

Last edited by ★lew the man★ on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Why Defence
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator
Why Defence

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Sad, one day moderator and bam.

Anyways... 525 servers get caught by Jagex very easily. If they find out about the server they give you a 24hr warning to remove the server or they'll take legal action if not done so.
Rolling Eyes
~Why Defence
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
GFXer
GFXer

Location : New Zealand, behind a kiwi fruit bush, beside a Kiwi bird sanctuary.

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Why Defence wrote:
Sad, one day moderator and bam.

Anyways... 525 servers get caught by Jagex very easily. If they find out about the server they give you a 24hr warning to remove the server or they'll take legal action if not done so.
Rolling Eyes
~Why Defence
Dont listen to them when they say they will take legal action, all severs get caught just as easily as others..
It costs jagex far more to sue you than its worth to the, they also know themselves that when they take one down its just going to multiply and more will go up.
Jagex is fighting a losing battle and they know it.
Its the same with phishing, the best they can do is ask the host to remove your runescape phisher but there is nothing stopping you from brining it back up with another host within 5 mins, and with phishing thats stealing many many accounts were as private servers are just emulations of the official runescape and are generally harmless.
~KiwiMan
Back to top Go down
maskftw
Maskftw Lead Admin :)
maskftw

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:34 am

And .. who is this chargers friend .. cuz i rly wanna kno cuz last thing i knew we where makeing a server then i had to go for a week and b00m hes on a new server ? lets just keep fuckin mars-scape and stop with all this shit if u can find a hoster for the new server then u can find a hoster for mars-scape .. btw i dont get much internet here .. so uhm yh ...
Back to top Go down
Die Bitch
Noob
Noob
Die Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 am

525's have the issue of unstablilty but they attracrt crowds of eager RSPS players I would recommend making our 525 a pking server, Instant Combat 99's, Old Wildi drops and maybe have random 1 item drops for safe pking like duel arena
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:09 pm

So whats going on? Is Mars-Scape over, and Chargez server in?

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 am

i recomend a 525 with a 1 item random drop in clanwars and gets 1pk point every kill.

with your pk points you can exchange it for pk stuff (e.g whip,dfs,ags,bandos,void)

i dont want it to be 99 straight away, there can be something called ::train and ::train2 where there are dummys, and when you do ::maxhit it will show u your max hit and you want to get the best bonuses as possible because on the dummy your allways guaranteed to hit your max hit!
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 am

Sounds a lot like PerilScape. And i've seen you play PerilScape with the user 'lew the man' You killed me once.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm

hehe you seen me and yes i copied it Surprised tell me if u see me!
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Watch out. If you copy them; you may get sued for rights of law. Be careful.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
night_terror
Noob
Noob
night_terror

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

tell me when .. the client is done or i rape all of u
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 am

ive got contact with the owner of the 525 server finally, and he said it is not realised to the public yet, ill give you further notice as soon as i get furthur information!
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 am

Mars Scape may be coming back online.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
kapot
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 am

Night Very Happy Jonge jonge jonge.. Das lang gelede Very Happy Btw.. Heey all Razz Didint see evry one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 am

Whats Jonge jonge jone.. Das lang gelede?

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
maskftw
maskftw

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 am

Thats kapot's special language ^^
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 am

Fair enough haha.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 am

anways back on topic, as you have noticed the server has been delayed so be patient and DO NOT worry as its still gonna come on!
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:03 pm

LMAO mars-scape is gone forever so fucking go to rune-death!!
FFS
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am

http://www.runedeath.mybbnew.com/index.php JOIN.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
kapot
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:29 pm

H4x 4 Life2 wrote:
Whats Jonge jonge jone.. Das lang gelede?

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~

Its Dutch Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
zaki5
Noob
Noob
zaki5

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 am

hello! only so much that if somebody would play an other server possibly yet the marsscape, let it sound then..thank's-->zaki5 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Very Important!   Read Very Important! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Very Important!
Page 1 of 1