Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarsScape.no-ip.info

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  VOTEVOTE  DONATEDONATE  

Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 am

Hello, I am here to apply for the position of In-Game Moderator or Administrator. I know i only have one (1) post, but i've been apart of the Mars-Scape community for quite a few months now but have never registered on forum's due to the server being offline. But here i am now. Here's a few questions on why i should become Mars-Scapes new Moderator or Administrator.

A little about myself;

My name is Anthony Hayward; i'm 27 year's of age and live with my wife and two kids on a farm just out of Northam, Western Australia. My wife's name is Demi and my two daughters are Elizabeth and Georgia, two adorable little children.

My interest's are flying and gaming. I train at a local aero club in the Northam shire and recieved my Student's Pilot licence on the 14th of April 2003. I'm gradually working my way up the ladder toward's my goal; a commercial airline pilot. I am involved with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and am in the Air Force as an Air Commodore.

My gaming experience's have taken me place's beyond place's. I first started off playing RuneScape back in 2001. I played RuneScape up untill they took the old Wilderness away. I then looked into private servers and found Dodian. That was the lamest private server anyone could ever play. I then was looking harder into decent private servers and found LostPkz. I played that for roughly a few year's, before resigning as an admin about 11 months ago. I then was looking once again for another decent private server untill i found PKscape. I have been an admin on three server's including RogueX, LostPkz, Felex Scape and Unscape so as you can tell, i've had experience. I'm also currently a moderator on Escape Fate and All Starz Classic.

What will Mars-Scape benefit from me being a ingame mod or admin;

Mars-Scape will benefit a lot. I will do my absolute best in making in-game and the forums a safe and secure place for all. I will constantly be on forums scanning through random thread's for area's on which i could help. My father once said 'if you cant help yourself, you cant help others' and from what i know, everything in my life has been done with passion and determination. I've helped myself, guided myself and tought myself basically everything to get through life. I DO help myself, in all ways that i can, and from that, will in-title me to help others on forums and in-game. Helping people is what i do for a living, not for a position anywhere. I get a thrill from helping people, it's like an addiction knowing someones happy because of me, it's a great feeling.

I will try my absolute hardest to keep these forums and in-game players under controll and to follow the rules. I never give up. There's no good in trying something you will later give up on, that's just a waste. I'm not here for a few days to look 'cool' with my possible Administrator or Moderator rank, im looking at furthering my stay with this server for quite sometime yet.

Why do i think i should get this position?

The position of In-Game Moderator or Administrator is open for all so why not give it a go. As i've already said, ive been apart of the Mars-Scape community for a few months now and know all the basics of the server and forum. I've helped numerous players with all types of difficulties in-game and have had the honour to be called some great names. Players often tell me i should apply for Moderator, especially the new player's.

Also, from what i've seen, there isn't many Australian player's on this server meaning no ones on to controll the server and forum whilst other Moderators are asleep and Australians are awake. Thus meaning i would be on to keep things under-controll.

Would you abuse your powers?

No, straight out no. I've had previous experiences with being admin's on servers listed above and have kept these positions for decent amount's of times thus showing i can follow the rules of being a certain position. Trying for something you wont do right is also a waste of time. Being a Moderator or Administrator In-Game would be a privledge, not a right. Things like this dont come around everyday and arnt given to everyone thus meaning if i do get the position, theres no point in abusing my powers only to lose my position of in-game Moderator or Administrator, there's no point to that. There's no way i'll abuse my power's.

What do other's think of me?

As explained in the above paragraphs, people have commented me and seem to enjoy being around me. I, myself, seem to think the same of what people think of me; great sense of humour, easy to talk to, fun type of guy, helpfull etc.

If your on my good side, which most of you are, i'll be the same to you. I believe in the saying 'treat people the way you want to be treated' thus meaning i won't dis-respect anyone and never have.

How can you handle stupid/difficult situations?

I can handle and keep situations under controll without any problems, its one of many characteristics i have that has gotten me so far. I believe in the saying 'theres a solution for everything' and i seem to be able to find the solution everytime. If, for some reason, i can't find a solution, then i'll go to bed that night knowing that i tried without giving up.

Will i intend on getting my post count up without flamming thread's?

Yes, my post count as of now is pretty lame, i admit that but i do promise you all that i will get it up as much as i can helping everyone. My posts arnt and wont ever be spam or flame topics just to get my post count up. My post's will be on-topic and to the right direction of what the topic was about.

How will i manage to keep the Mars-Scape server and forums a safe and secure place?

-Enforcing the rules;

-Answering all questions asked to the fullest;

-Being friendly to all players;

-Reporting any glitches or bugs in-game and on forums;

-Respecting players and their rights;

-And enjoying the server.

Real name, age and In-Game Name;

Anthony Hayward, 27 and H4x 4 Life2. I was playing on various accounts before, those of which i'd like to keep the names to myself.

How long have you been a member of Marsscape?

Few months. Only just joined the forums though. I'll be active on forums from now on though.

How much time do you play a day and how long have you been playing Marsscape?

About 6 hours a day, and for a few months, around three (3) months.

How would you be able to contribute to Marsscape?

As explained above. Enforcing the rules, helping, donation down the track, being active, voting etc..

How would you be able to draw traffic to Marsscape?

By voting from the home page. I'll also be advertisong on other server's forums and letting people know.

Would you obey all rules and regulations?

Yeah. As you read earlier, i've been a mod/admin on some of the best servers for decent times, so yes, i will.

Why do you want to be apart of Marsscape staff?

Helping is what i get a thrill from; i love it. And i think i can contribute a lot into this server.

How much do you know about Runescape Private servers?

I've been playing Runescape Private Servers for about four (4) years now, so a lot.

Have you ever been an Administrator or Moderator?

Yes, read above.

If you have been Administrator or Moderator before, list the server(s) below.

-Unscape (admin)
-LostPkz (admin)
-Felexscape (admin)
-RogueX (admin)
-Escape Fate (moderator)
-All Starz Classic (moderator)

You receive a screen shot of someone impersonating Marsscape Staff, what do you do?

Have a word with them privately, if i get abused, or the player does not listen, further punishment will be taken.

Do you have MSN?

Yes; turdburgerplease@bigpond.com.

Do you vote for mars-scape daily? (we know)

I haven't lately because i've never been on the forums nor site long enough to, but from now on i will be.

Tell me something about your self.

Read above.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY APPLICATION ON APPLYING FOR THE POSITION OF IN-GAME MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS POSITION WOULD MEAN TO ME AND HOW MUCH I WANT TO BECOME THE NEW IN-GAME MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR FOR MARS-SCAPE.

Thanks,

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2
Back to top Go down
Fxuxcxk

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am

wow.
nice post Smile

thats alot of information
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank's. Took me about 3-4 hour's to write.

-Waiting for a reponse from an admin/co-owner/owner now. Smile

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
Fxuxcxk

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm

yeh,
someone will look at it soon enough i guess.

FxUxCxK
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 am

Hope so:)

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
★lew the man★
★lew the man★

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 am

the server is shutdown...
Back to top Go down
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 am

Yeah, but it might be coming back online.

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers the co-owner
Chargers

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 am

Well I absolutely love this application...However Mario is not being very supportive of bringing back the server.
So everyone add his MSN:

Mario123long@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://mars-scape.co.nr
H4x 4 Life2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am

Why not? Could i help with finding some mate's that would donate? Mario's been on the forums everyday, why can't he just run the server? And thank you, is there a chance i would become an in-game moderator or administrator IF the server does ever come back online?

-Regard's

~H4x 4 life2~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin   Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for In-Game Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1